1) My uncle once: won a national 40-and-over caber toss.
2) Never in my life: have I been off the North American continent
3) When I was five: I had the world's worst haircut
4) High school was: not as bad as it could have been.
5) Fire is: hot?
6) I once saw: a herd of elk from about 10 feet away.
7) There's this woman I know who: has no pigment around/in her lips.
8) Once, at a bar: I got kicked out for complimenting the bartender's ass (not my finest moment).
9) By I'm usually: wishing I had different job.
10) Last night: I stayed home writing a product proposal and watching decorating shows.
11) If I only had: more willpower.
12) Next time I go to church: will probably be someone's wedding.
13) The best thing about my last relationship was: I learned a lot and was exposed to a lot I wouldn't otherwise have been.
14) What worries me most: is complacency.
15) When I turn my head left: I see closet doors and a collage art calendar.
16) When I turn my head right: I see the Reef Blue wall.
17) You know I'm lying when: I say I'm not scared.
18) What I miss most about the eighties: um...naps? I was in elementary school.
19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Beatrice.
20) By this time next year: I will have better eating habits and I doable exercise routine.
21) I have a hard time understanding: math.
22) You know I like you if: I'd ever rather be with you than be by myself.
23) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my mom.
24) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: have nothing in common that I can think of.
25) Take my advice, never: start drinking Pepsi.
26) My ideal breakfast is: ice cream.
37) If you visit my hometown, I suggest you go to: my grandmother's house.
28) Why doesn't everyone: try to be nice to each other?
29) If you spend the night at my house: help youself to whatever you'd like, but pick up your goddamn towel.
30) I'd stop my wedding: if there was any mention of obeying.
31) The world could do without: superpowers with facist governments.
32) My favorite blonde is: a Labrador.
33) If I do anything well, it's: organize things.
44) And by the way: I still love my new house.
45) The last time I was drunk, I: was surrounded by women I had only just met. And felt totally safe.