My thanks to the always amazing Karen for both of these things.
Thing the first: Mosey on over to the Best of Blog (BoB) Awards and
nominate me nominate some of your fave blogs, or just check out the nominees that are already there and maybe find some new reading.
Thing the second, a cool meme:
7 Things Yet To Do With My Life
- Skydive (but I'm going in January!)
- Get a Ph.D.
- Visit a country that is not the U.S. and not connected to the U.S. by land
- Speak a second language
- Be succesfully self-employed
- Play a musical instrument
- See Klimt's and Kahlo's paintings
- Make things grow
- Read Greek
- Wiggle my nose
- Cry on command
- He's so, so smart
- He's a great cook
- He really loves his family
- He can save money like nobody's business
- He can play the guitar
- He's sure about his (lack of) faith in God
- He's a great driver
- "I love you."
- "You think so?"
- "Oh my God!"
- The Clown of God by Tomie de Paola
- The World Split Open: How the Modern Women's Movement Changed America by Ruth Rosen
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- Our Bodies, Ourselves by the Boston Women's Health Book Collective
- Pack of Two: The Intricate Bond Between People and Dogs by Caroline Knapp
- Sometimes a Great Notion by Ken Kesey
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Dazed and Confused
- The Princess Bride
- Edward Scissorhands
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
- Barton Fink