Having been tagged by the fabulous Hybrid of World of Finches, here is my meme of fours.
Four Jobs I've Had
- Busperson/dishwasher/waitress: I did a lot of restuarant work in high school. I hated nearly every minute of it, was never all that good at it, and am very thankful not to be doing it anymore.
- Lifeguard: I got my lifeguarding certification over the summer between my freshman and sophomore year in college, and spent the next year lifeguard adult lap swims at the college pool. A snore of a job, but I listed to the majority of the Clinton impeachment hearings on NPR while at work.
- Summer conference coordinator: The summer between my junior and senior year in college, I worked on campus coordinating all of the summer events that the campus was rented out for. It's interesting to see that side of things, but mostly it made me want to stay the hell out of the hospitality business.
- Research vagina: Just out of college, I rented my body out to science for an HPV vaccine research study. At the time I did it because I was broke, but now I'm proud to have been involved in the study, as well as happy to have so much Pap smear experience. I'm a Pap smear professional.
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
- The Princess Bride
- Dazed and Confused
- Edward Scissorhands
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Four Places I've Lived
- My parents' house
- Reed dorms
- Various SE Portland residences
- My very own house
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
- Miami Ink
- What Not to Wear
- Roseanne reruns
- Joan of Arcadia on DVD
Four Places I've Been on Vacation
- British Columbia
Four Blogs/Websites You Visit Daily
- The Phoenix
- Most of the blogs to the right -->
- My allergy count website
Four of Your Favorite Foods
- Any sugar+white flour combo, recently Little Debbie's Zebra Cakes
- Plain pasta
Four Places You'd Rather Be
- Back in bed
- Somewhere without a ridiculously high pollen count. Anywhere.
- In front of a crackling fire, on a cushy couch, with a good book.
- Traversing Europe.
Four Albums You Can't Live Without
- Mary Prankster, Tell Your Friends
- Ani DiFranco, Living in Clip
- Kris Kristofferson, Songs of Kristofferson
- Eliza Gilkyson, Land of Milk and Honey
Four Vehicles I've Owned
- 1984 Ford Tempo, named "Buck-as-in-naked"
- 1991 Dodge Dynasty, unnamed
- 1999 Mazda Protege, unnamed
- Hopefully very soon...
I'm not going to tag anyone. If this appeals to you, run with it. :)