(Inspired by The Summer Chronicles.)
1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself?
I identify my ancestry primarily as Scottish, Dutch, and Native American, as those nationalities make up the largest part of my bloodstream, and they are the ones members of my extended family have most embraced.
2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to?
I think in my case it is less feeling close to cultures that I don't claim heritage to and more feeling close to the cultures I do out of proportion to that heritage, if that makes sense.
3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently?
Spanish would certainly be the most useful, but I've always kind of wished I knew ASL.
4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go?
In reality, I'd probably go home, to Oregon. If feeling more adventurous, though, I'd say Spain.
5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see?
There are way too many to choose from. Senaca Falls comes to mind right away, though.