This is from the fantastic Ms. Frog.
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike through the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Here are mine:
1. The first part of every day for me is good
2. I've been in and out of every honky tonk in town
3. Half the people you see these days are talkin' on cell phones
4. Life is turned upside down
5. Out of nowhere this gust of wind brushed my hair
6. Is it too much to ask?
7. You give me that look that's like laughing
8. It takes more love than a heart can hold
9. I can't do it, I can't conceive of everything you're trying to make me believe
10. Soon we'll come to the end of life's journey
11. You thought she was an angel, I can still hear you say
12. When I was four years old they tried to test my I.Q.
13. C'mon people now, smile on your brother
14. It's against the law to walk, it's against the law to talk
15. The wind is ruthless and the trees shake angry fingers at the sky 16. Bye, bye bye baby, bye bye
17. Forgiving you was easy, but forgetting seems to take the longest time
18. She sat on the pavement as I pulled in the drive
19. You keep telling me I'm beautiful but I feel a little less so
20. Words fell, like roses at our feet
21. I walked 100 miles just to see you
22. I never knew I could feel like this
23. Don't you worry 'bout what's on your mind, woman
24. My first lover
25. I wanted everything for a little while, why shouldn't I?
26. In the jukebox of her memory, the list of names flips by and stops
27. I don't want to feel this way
28. Hear that lonesome whip-o-will
29. Everybody was estatic, about the light show on the farm
30. Well there was a little falter at the alter of confession