I didn't sleep well last night and I'm very tired this morning, so I replace content with a meme from Delany.
1. What are your siblings' middle names? Laurence and Christine.
2. Where is your dad right now? One is likely already at work in the woods, the other is likely on his way to the job site.
3. What was the last thing you said? "Morning."
4. What is something you've learned recently? That the bag of coffee in the freezer that I thought was fine-ground is coarse-ground.
5. What colour is your watch? Black with silver studs.
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? That's not where Sofiya is from.
7. When was the last time you squatted to pee? I can't even remember.
8. Who is the last person you liked? Hrm. I currently like a few people. Not many, but a few.
9. Are you close to your mum? Yes.
10. Where does your best friend work? One is in medical school, one is in graduate school, one is a a full-time mom and part-time tech writer.
11. What is your least attractive feature? Depends who you ask.
12. How old were you when you started wearing a bra? I wore one sometimes in high school and college. I didn't wear one regularly until post-college.
13. What color are your pants? Black.
14. Do you have a roommate? No.
15. What color is your bedroom flooring? Sea grass carpeting.
16. Do you have a chair in your room? No.
17. What time of day were you born? 3 in the afternoon.
18. Do you know anyone who is engaged? Yes.
19. What's your favorite number(s)? 8.
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? Yes.
21. What color is your mom's hair? Light brown and gray.
22. Do you have a dog? Two.
23. Where did you live in 1987? Oregon.
24. What happened to you in 1993? I started high school.
25. Does your first memory involve your dad? No.
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? Tons of songs.
27. When was the last time you went swimming? A couple of weeks ago.
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? No. It's missed my plane, but always shown up.
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? Last week.
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes.
31. Do you play an instrument? Sadly, no.
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? It's never crossed my mind.
33. Do you like fire? Not particularly.
34. Where is your best friend from? One is from Oregon, one is from Rhode Island, one is from Oklahoma.
35. Are you allergic to anything? Nearly everything.
36. When was the last time you cried? When I watched "Wit" last weekend.
37. What kind of shampoo do you use? Nature's Gate Chamomile right now.
38. Have you ever been to a spa? Yes, just recently.
39. Were you popular in high school? No.
40. Did you take science all four years of high school? No, three years.
41. Do you like butterflies? Ambivalent.
42. What is the last book you read? Just finished "Waltzing the Cat."
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? Pepsi.
44. What is one thing you miss about your past? Most of the people I love being in the same geographic area.
45. Did you ever see the school nurse? We didn't have one.
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? A few times. It's a bad idea, though.
47. What is one thing you've learned about your life recently? Things take a really long time.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Usually.
49. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably.
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? About an hour ago.