A bit back, Frog tagged me for the 8 Random Things Meme. I've been meaning to do it but forgetting, and now I think everybody I would have tagged has been tagged, so I'm just going to post the 8 random things.
Except that I can barely think of 8 things that anybody reading here doesn't already know about me...but I'll try.
1. My grandmother is having a sort of serious surgery on Tuesday (tomorrow), and I am really freaked out about it.
2. I've been drinking hot chocolate instead of coffee in the mornings recently, and it seems like a positive switch.
3. I want to get my hair cut like Charisma Carpenter's (Cordelia's) at the end of Angel season three, but I can't find a picture of it anywhere. Whenever I Google her I end up with a lot of pictures of her with long hair and very few clothes on.
4. I just read an essay about fan fiction and I am now obsessed with the whole idea of writing fan fiction as a creative writing exercise (obsessed with it in theory, not with actually doing it).
5. My second toe is longer than my big toe. This is supposed to be a sign of something, but I can't remember what.
6. I'm cheap about really strange things. Currently, I'm aghast at how expensive rugs are. At Ikea!
7. My tenth high school reunion is next month. I'm trying to figure out whether it is feasible to attend. I actually feel like I've been out of high school for far longer than ten years.
8. When I was a wee one, I spoke pathologically early (full paragraphs and memorizing stories at a year) and walked pathologically late (past two, I think). This has pretty much been my lifelong modus operandi.