We are a cranky bunch around my house tonight. I don't think the dogs or cats are actually cranky, but the humans definitely are. Mark is having a back issue, and I'm just so tired and not quite not-sick yet.
So I am hard pressed to think of a list. Instead, I'll share with you the things that are on my "43 Things" list (broadly, my list of goals, which is always in flux).
1. Get out of debt.
3. Get a Ph.D.
4. Get Lasik surgery.
5. Keep in touch with friends better.
6. Get lots of tattoos.
7. Learn to knit.
8. See Gustav Klimt's art in person.
9. Remember birthdays and send cards.
10. Blog every day (hey, I'm doing that--sorta).
11. Stop buying things I don't need.
12. Keep my house cleaner.
13. Save money.
14. Watch more movies.
15. Learn boxing.
16. Pay off my student loans.
17. Donate more to charity.
18. Stop biting my nails.
19. Publish writing.
20. Develop my own style.