Someone on a message board I frequent posed this question today, and it seems like an excellent blog prompt. Maybe I'll start trying to do it every Friday, a la the Friday Love Lists Meg Fowler does.
Things I've learned this week:
- Some people are actually annoyed by receiving paper thank you notes
- If you piss Illy off, she'll bite you and draw blood
- Garden of Eden blue corn tortilla chips are sadly salt-free
- My new clothes lines hold more than one, but less than two, loads of laundry
- My stimulus check should come in a couple of weeks
- I don't mind drinking coffee black anymore.
What did you learn this week?