Third week in a row!
This week, I've learned:
- The first two Indiana Jones movies are indeed as racist and sexist as you'd expect
- Many Waldorf schools have dress codes forbidding the children to wear specific clothes, including anything synthetic or black
- I really do like some of the t-shirt styles from Old Navy
- How to felt wool (though I can't actually do it)
- The soundtrack to Juno, which worked great in the film, is really annoying outside the film context
- It doesn't matter if I hang up my clothes outside at night or during the day, the birds shit on them either way