I didn't find anything amazing today, nor is this a great picture, but since there are some readers who have expressed interest (and indeed, to keep me honest), here's the yield from tonight's Bins trip.
In this photo, you see:
- One patchwork sari-esque throw, from World Market, $2. Now resides over the back of the leather chair in my living room, for the purposes of deterring cat scratches on leather.
- Two yards of green and white toile fabric with a ship/island theme, $2. No good reason for buying this.
- Two small (antique?) tin angel candle holders for a Christmas tree, $0.25 each
- A small metal meat tenderizing mallet for Mark, $0.25
- Four handmade items of children's clothing--a smock, a jumper, a reversible vest, and an apron, intended for my small friend Y.'s Christmas present, $1.25 each
- Four new cotton print Cost Plus napkins, always useful at my house (we go through lots), $0.50 each
- Two new looking and I think handmade U Florida Christmas stockings. These are going to be filled w/ homemade treats and given to my Florida alum neighbors for Christmas, $0.50 each
- A pair of new looking Old Navy wide leg jeans for me, $1.25
- A sleevless Merona no-seam undershirt in army green, for me, $1.25
Total spend, including sales tax: $16.51