As I mentioned I was going to last month, I got March's Little Black Box. And I'm much more impressed with it than I was with February's offering.
- A cute quilted catnip toy from Colorado Catnip Toys.
- A smiley face sun button from Buttonhead.
- A 50% off coupon from Gaia Trove.
- A BOGO coupon from Emma's K9 Kitchen.
- A pair of black bead earrings from Estancia Designs.
- A pair of blue and green beaded earrings from Hippie Dippy Designs.
- A 10% coupon code for Simply Sentimental.
- A Peach Jam Cheesecake scent tart by Kreations by Kathie.
- A Masai Mara organic shea butter soap sample from Dian Jane.
- A Ceylon Black Tea sugar scrub sample from Bauble Bath (whom I have tried and liked before).
- A 15% off coupon and Obama matchbook notebook from Betty Mae Artistry.
- A 25% off coupon and vanilla hazelnut soy candle from Scentsory Candles.
- TWO mini envelope, matchbook notepad, and mini matchbook notepad sets from Crye's Creations.
- A white stone (moonstone, maybe?) necklace and a 20% off coupon code from Kitty Hawke.
- A skull and crossbones necklace charm from Designs by Tami.
- Three small oatmeal and peanut butter dog treats and a 10% off coupon from Stylin' Pup Pillows.
- A pair of small leaf earrings and a BOGO coupon from On Beyond Zebra.
- A White Chocolate Latte Whipped Sugar Scrub sample and Guinevere Silken Glove Cream sample from Heaven and Earth Essentials.
Like I said, much better than last time. I can't wait to try some of this stuff. And I'm likely intrigued enough to get April's box if I have the cash when it comes out. So stay tuned!