Did somebody say everything's better from Canada? In this case, they may be right. What you see here is the contents of May's Sweet Delight Divalicious Sample Box--the equivalent, more or less, of the Little Black Box here in the U.S.
The Divalicious box costs $25 Canadian ($21.59 U.S. ATM), shipping included. This seems like an almost unreasonably good price to me, especially since the box I received indicates that the sender paid $11.15 to ship it to me. The LBB is $20 US shipping included, so not a big price difference. One area in which they do differ is that the LBB is a monthly venture, while the Divalicious box is only every other month.
The contents of the May Sweet Delight Divalicious Box:
- A gorgeous pair of earrings (somewhat like these) from Risky Beads. Very giftable, though honestly I think I'm going to have to keep them. Also, a free shipping code.
- A black and white beaded necklace, also giftable, from Roxy's Rox.
- From The Soap Farm, a package of five small guest soaps and a tube of sport lip balm.
- A cute iron-on wool felt patch of a bird from East Coast Kitsch.
- From my much-loved Heaven & Earth Essentials, a sample of White Chocolate Latte Whipped Sugar Scrub, sample of Ailes D'Ange perfume oil, and $5 off coupon code/
- From Reviyve, a sample of lemon essential oil shower gel, a sample of mineral skin care detox cleansing gel, a sample of brown sugar scrub/mineral mask combo, and a 10% off coupon code.
- From Handmade Natural Beauty, a tube of strawberry lip balm, a sample cranberry almond lotion bar, and a 10% off coupon code.
- A full sized bar of milk chocolate soap from Good Enough to Eat Soap. Again, likely giftable.
- Two lavender soy tea lights and a 20% off coupon code from Kimdles Homemade Soy Candles.
- A sample bottle of Natural Belly Oil from Natural Creation.
- From Crystal Lights, two Fuzzy Navel scented tea lights and two Clean Cotton scented tea lights.
- A Fresh Cut Grass soap sample from Natural Madison.
- From Agua Cate & Co., four skin care samples: facial exfoliating cream, hydrating facial cream, rejuvenating eye treatment, and soothing facial lotion.
Not a bad haul for $20ish, right? I am particularly jazzed about the really nice earrings, the skin care samples from Agua Cate & Co., and the lavender soy tea lights. All of the packaging was really nice, and there was no worthless extra stuff in the box to piss me off, which was nice.
I am still very excited to receive my complimentary May LBB and see what it has in store for me, but as of right now, Divalicious is the front-runner in this contest. I'm definitely getting on their sale list for July!