The LBB is on a roll. June's offering did not disappoint! As usual, this post will contain a rundown of what my box contained, but I'm also going to attempt to figure out the value of the items therein. All the values listed are taken from the merchant's website. If what was in the box is not offered on the site, the value is estimated based on what is offered.
In the box:
- A Freesia Hand Poured Soy Melt from Walking Leaf Co., $5.95
- Two printed package tags and a 15% code from Shalom's Cottage Home, $.75
- A pink teardrop adjustable size ring from AlluRing, $6.
- A green ribbon clippie barette and a free shipping code from 3 Little Monkeys, $2
- A small bag of dog treats from Pawsh Dog Bakery, $1
- A sample sized bar of Pure Lemon soap from Strawberry Hedgehog (also featured last month), $1
- A sample sized jar of unrefined shea butter from Nature's Shea Butter, $2.25
- A Patriotic Parfait sample sized wax melt from Whiff and Sniff Candles, $1
- An Autism Awareness ribbon pin and a 15% off coupon code from Jodi's Craft Emporium (also featured in April), $5
- Two wooden and paper magnets from QueenVanna Creations, $1.75
- A beaded ponytail wrap and a 20% off code from Pony Pretties, $5
- Two small envelopes and two matchbook notebooks from Crye's Creations (also featured in March, April, and May), $.70
- A large size pink cotton crocheted scrubbie from Mom With a Hook, $1.75
- A Sultry Summer perfume sample and a lollly from Lemon Lollipop (also featured in May), $1
- A chili pepper shaped catnip toy from Colorado Catnip Toys (also featured in March), $3.95
- A super cute "If You Love Something, Set it Free" screen printed postcard from 3 Lambs Graphics, $3
- A screen printed thank you card and an offer for four free monogrammed cards from Just Wright Boutique, $4.95
- A Winter Nights soy scent tart and a sample sized bag of Pomegranate bath fizzies, along with a magnet, from The Serene Dream Shop, $.75
- A sample of Wakey Wakey Whipped Body Polish, a sample of Strawberry Fields Hydrating Lotion, a sample of Afternoon Delight Silky Body Oil, and a sample of Classic Vanilla Moisture Mist, along with a 20% off code, from Flutterby Beauty, $6
Grand total: $51.80.
Yeah, I think it's definitely worth the money.
I am particularly excited about the Flutterby Beauty stuff--it's a new shop, and the information on their website leads me to believe they are right up my alley!