I am sick--something viral, I suspect--sick stomach, achy, headache. Plus we're moving in a week. Plus we have had yet another round of expensive home repair issues. So, in general, it hasn't been a good day.
However, I am trying to focus on the positive recently. Lots of folks have have been talking about that, around the blogosphere and elsewhere, and it is, I think, good advice.
So. Five Things for which I am grateful, today:
- English Premiere League starts tomorrow.
- Mark was kind enough to go out and get me some Sprite and saltines, so if I can ever keep them down, they are available.
- Huey's new foster came by tonight and said he's doing great.
- Leo and Ata played for a while today, together. This may be the first time ever that has happened.
- I can go sleep on a comfortable bed with high quality sheets as soon as I am done typing this.
I'll be damned. I do feel better. I definitely need to do this exercise more often.