Over the past few weeks, I have noticed a disturbing trend in myself. I have a bad case of "gonna do it when I get there" syndrome.
The problem with this malady is that there isn't much for accountability. And if there is one thing I know about me and things I need to do, it's that without accountability they aren't gonna get done.
So, for posterity, these are the things I've caught myself saying I'll do when I get to Virginia:
- Exercise. In particular, commit to yoga.
- Change my eating habits. Eat vegetables. Eat food that I can identify. Stop eating fast food and packaged crap.
- Take care of my nails--both a manicure and a pedicure are much needed.
- Walk my poor neglected dogs.
- Do something about Illy's mats.
- Respond to several dozen emails.
- Stop wearing such embarrassingly bad clothes.
- Organize (and edit) my rather ridiculous bath product collection.
I am hoping that once we get to Virginia, I am going to be so full of new-life-phase hope and positivity that I'll jump right on this list. But, if I don't, somebody remind me to come back to this post, OK?