Strange, in light of my last post, but this is my annual pre-birthday stuff I want post. What can I say--I'm an enigma.
- Sandmaiden Bamboo and Organic cotton jersey pj set: I know paying $100 for pajamas is insane, but I'd love a handmade-to-my-measurements set like these.
- Prep bowls by Lynn Cardwell pottery: I absolutely love these small, vibrant prep bowls. I think I'd use some of them as candle holders and some to corral jewelry on my dresser top. But I might cook with them, too. You never know. I really like the cereal bowls as well.
- Water color painting by Jennifer Comstock: Though we have a growing art collection, we're bereft of watercolors. I'd like one for my new office. Hard to choose a favorite, but I think Sun Scorched Tomato might be mine.
- Florence Nightingale necklace: Tell me you don't love this necklace from Mod Cloth. I love it. I want it.
- Modica three circles wood and resin necklace: Modica's wood and resin jewelry has been on my wish list for years. I love the way they are sort of natural meets manmade, and I particularly like the blues and greens and the linear setup of this one.
- Gothic curiosities locket: I love this antique locket--it's so big and bold and plain. I'd probably try to use it as a scent locket.
- Original Tree illustration by Carambatack Design: More office decor I'd love to have. I loved mixed media. Especially with re-use of words. This is such a great piece.
- The Gazette Dress: I have no idea if it would fit me, but I so love this dress. it's got that whole updated retro thing that I like, plus it's in my favorite palette.
There is so much great indie stuff out there. I want to hug it all.