Thoughts on London so far:
- The trash in London smells markedly different than the trash in New York.
- Hotels that let you check in way early when you've just come off a red-eye are a wonderful thing.
- Malaysian food seems to be something like Thai meets Chinese, and is good, but greasy and meat-heavy.
- Relatedly, Ipoh white coffee is the most amazing thing ever.
- I could very easily spend the entire week walking around, listening to people talk, and looking at old buildings.
- I brought three pairs of tights, and they are all too short. 90% of my planned outfits revolved around these tights.
- Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind products are lovely.
- Jet lag is real, and red eyes are brutal.
Tomorrow, we're going to:
My goal for tomorrow is to actually take my camera with me when we leave the hotel, so hopefully I'll some pictures to show you then! Well, that's my second goal. My first is to buy tights that make it all the way to my crotch. Wish me luck!