I've been adding some new thrifting blogs to my reader, and one I am really enjoying is Angela's Austin-based Bounty Huntress. The other day, Angela posted her Top 10 wished for thrifted items for 2011. So I thought I'd do the same.
My Top 10 Most Wished For Thrift Finds for 2011
1. A mid-century lounge chair (like this one).
2. The perfect tea pot. It must be just the right size, just the right color, and have interior straining capacity. I've bought lots of almosts, but I want the perfect one.
3. A vintage multi-tiered tea cake stand.
4. Lots of new, high-quality baby stuff for a friend expecting twins this spring.
5. A classic leather Coach bag, preferably blue.
6. Vintage wooden Weeble people.
7. A handmade quilt in usable condition.
8. A Moka pot.
9. Wooden animals to go with my existing pig and rhino.
10. Reasonable quality faux pearls in many sizes.
What would you love to find resale this year?